Pages

First Post

Hi! My name is Jocelyne and I'm from Vancouver. I kinda suck at writing bios because I honestly think theres nothing interesting or special to mention about myself ...LOL so maybe I'll leave that for another time! This will be my lifestyle/review blog :) I decided to make this blog because I realized Ive tried a ridiculously large amount of products over the past seven years, I think maybe 60% of these items after doing research on the internet through blog and youtube reviews like Ekiblog, frmheadtotoe, Nanarabu, Xiaxue and many more which I thought were really helpful, the rest I kinda just bought on a whim while derping around in sephora, drug stores, etc. After buying all these products and burning massive massive holes in my wallet, I found that most reviewers were kiiiiiiiiiiiinda right about the products but the results were always slightly different for each person, so I'd just like to give my own two cents on these products :D and my best friend is kinda new to makeup too so this blog is also sharing products with her :3 oh and I THINK I'll also use this as a lifestyle blog and post random happenings from my life here in Vancouver too once I get the hang of using blogger! Right now I feel like a giant noob, adding a layout took me half an hour to figure out -_-...derp. The funny thing is that my best friend and I used to be pros on xanga and had 924888924320 different xangas and even had our own layout sites when we were 10. Once I figure it I'm gonna be op on blogger >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment